Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
another absent day :/
Prompt Response
I've never been the biggest fan of very structured classes, where each day is catered carefully and the need to be consistent every day is the most important thing. I've always preferred more liberal and open classes where you are given assignments and set free to find your own pacing, since I felt like I'm the most productive in those classes. If you were to tell me to write something every day when I was younger, I would probably not be able to, since I've never liked being in strict order or on schedule. But, I feel like with this class, especially over this first week, I was pushed against the grain of what I prefer and it's a nice change of pace. One strength I have that helped me through this week is definitely my resilience, as even when it's hard for me, it allows me to keep going. One challenge is definitely the prompts I need to answer every day of the week, but I feel that it will be easier as time goes on and it becomes a habit.
Summary
Absent.
Reflection
To be honest, I feel like it's going to be a tough year, but I'm fully willing to try my hardest so I don't end it like last year, since I did quite poorly my sophomore year.
Comments
Post a Comment